San Galgano wedding, a romantic country chic wedding in Tuscany
San Galgano wedding. A romantic country chic wedding in Tuscany. The civil ceremony took place inside the fantastic open air Abbey of San Galgano with the bride and groom, Katie and David, accompanied to the altar by their beautiful little daughter Roux.
The Abbey of San Galgano was a Cistercian Monastery built in the valley of the river Merse near the towns of Chiusdino and Monticiano, in the province of Siena, Tuscany, Italy. Today, the roofless walls of the 13th-century Abbey church still stand. This creates an incredible and unique atmosphere. Nearby there is the Montesiepi’s Round where you can also find the famous Saint Galgano’s sword in the rock.
After the ceremony the spouses and their guests moved to Villa Podernovo, a very nice villa and holiday farm in Monticiano, only 7 km far from the Abbey. The whole day went very well despite the uncertain weather which slowly improved allowing the sun to color the beautiful Tuscan countryside for the sunset.
After the dinner inside the venue everybody went outdoors under the big and suggestive tree in front of the farmhouse for the cake cutting and to end the evening.
The photographer of the day was Andrea Pitti.
Another great wedding video by the Tiziana Billi’s Italian wedding videographers team. Tiziana Billi videography, Tuscany, Italy. San Galgano wedding.
Other video trailers you should see:
– A fairy tale wedding at Castello di Celsa, Tuscany
– A wedding at Villa Catignano, Siena, Tuscany
– Elopement wedding in Tuscany, Villa di Geggiano
– Wedding video in Florence, Castle of Vincigliata video
– Wedding in Lucca, Villa le Molina
– Wedding video at Fattoria Tregole, Castellina in Chianti, Tuscany
– wedding at Villa La Ferdinanda in Artimino Tuscany
– A romantic wedding in the heart of Siena
– English wedding at Villa Dievole, Tuscany
– Wedding at Villa San Crispolto, Lake Trasimeno
– Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci Siena. Open day presentation event
– Wedding video trailers full list