Tuscany wedding video, Lucca, Villa le Molina
Tuscany wedding video in Lucca. A refined and elegant wedding in Tuscany. Andrea and Kenneth got ready in the heart of city of Lucca and then were married in a religious ceremony in the beautiful church of San Jacopo in Lupeta: a dainty church on a little hill near the town of San Jacopo in Vicopisano.
From the very beginning and throughout the entire ceremony a light, which felt almost angelic, lit up the little church.
A view of Villa Le Molina in San Giuliano Terme, Lucca, during the wedding reception.
Light is the keyword
Light is without doubt the keyword of Andrea and Kenneth’s wedding: the whole day was under a magical glow, to be honest I could not tell if it was radiated by the sun or whether it emanated from the bride and groom!
A couple in great harmony and balance. Andrea, as beautiful as the sun itself, was beaming. Kenneth a true gentleman.
After the ceremony, Andrea, Kenneth and their guests moved to the reception area at Villa Le Molina, a charming and prestigious historical sixteenth century mansion in San Giuliano Terme.
Ceremony in the church of San Jacopo in Lupeta, Lucca.
The wedding reception and the party at Villa le Molina
The villa is set within a park of century-old trees, in an enchanting scenery in the Tuscan hills. The aperitifs, with the delightful accompaniment of good music, were held in the park opposite the villa.
The newly-weds and their guests moved under the arcaded loggia and into the large courtyard for dinner. Even then an excellent music accompanied the guests.
The festivities concluded between the loggia, the courtyard and the party hall inside the villa.
A view of the beautiful city of Lucca.
Other video trailers you should see:
– Getting married in Sorrento
– Jewish marriage in Italy
– Gay marriage in Tuscany
– Another wedding in Lucca at Agriturismo I Cedri
– Villa Catignano, an event full of colour and joy
– A fairy tale day at Castello di Celsa, Tuscany
– Another occasion at Villa Catignano, Siena, Tuscany
– Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci Siena. Open day presentation event
– Elopement in Tuscany at Villa di Geggiano
– English reception at Villa Dievole, Tuscany
– A romantic ceremony in the heart of Siena
– Fattoria Tregole, Castellina in Chianti, Tuscany
– Castle of Vincigliata Florence
– Villa San Crispolto, Lake Trasimeno