Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci video – Open day presentation event
Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci is one of the most important noble residences in Siena and in Italy. It is a monumental complex which, with its large atrium and two large courtyards, preserves a series of frescoes by Luigi Ademollo, marble mosaic floors and 18th century furniture. Inside, it has the original structure and costumes of the “Piccolo Teatro della Città di Siena”, founded by the Baroness Margherita Sergardi between 1940 and 1951.
Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci is a building of particular beauty, rarely opened to the public and only to true art lovers. Today it has become a location for weddings and luxury events in the center of Siena.
A view of some interiors decoration through a mirror at Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci
An amazing historical venue in the city centre of Siena
At the back of the building there is a large garden where it is possible to set up elegant receptions surrounded by nature and the enchanting “stable hall” where to celebrate after dinner with music and dancing.
Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci, in the heart of the historic center of Siena, just 5 minutes walk from the Town Hall and surrounded by many beautiful churches, offers the most charming and luxurious venue for a romantic intimate Wedding for up to 80 – 100 guests: ideal for those who dream of planning a romantic wedding elopement in Tuscany!
Photo 2: The external garden view from a window – from Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci video
Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci video – The open day
In the video the “Open Day”, the summary presentation event of the structure where many members of the Italian wedding industry took part. A magic day with romantic candles, wonderful floral arrangements in pastel colors, a creative Calligrapher and dreamy dresses.
A stage setting to symbolize the contrast between a woman of everyday life, always busy and hectic but chasing her dreams, and a classic ballet dancer dressed in white who, dancing on her toes, leaves us in suspence and then breathless just like a bride does.
A detail of the main entrance from Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci video
Some wedding videos to see!
– Villa Catignano, a wedding in Tuscany full of colour and joy
– Wedding video trailer at Terre di Nano, Monticchiello, Siena
– Villa di Geggiano wedding elopement
– An enchanting wedding at Castello di Celsa
– Wedding at Villa la Ferdinanda Artimino Tuscany
– A wedding at Villa San Crispolto, lake Trasimeno, Umbria.
– Another wedding at Villa Catignano, Siena
– Same sex wedding in Tuscany
Other suggested websites
– Guty & Simone, the Italian wedding musicians and DJs the awarded wedding band available in Tuscany and Umbria and in all Italy
– Find your audio and lights services in Italy here!