Castello di Bibbione, wedding in Tuscany
Castello di Bibbione wedding, a rustic and elegant Castle in Chianti, Tuscany.
Dominique & James, wedding at Castello di Bibbione, Via Collina 66 – Loc. Montefridolfi, San Casciano in Val di Pesa (Florence).
The Castle of Bibbione, erected by the Cadolingi of Montecascioli in the Chianti region, is a rustic and elegant venue that was very interesting to film. Shooting was entertaining for us as Dominique and James were so pleasant, available and natural, this made our day very enjoyable.
Castello di Bibbione wedding, the bride and groom at the sunset
Castello di Bibbione wedding: The BIG day
The weather was predicted to be unstable. During the ceremony there was some fog but then, during the cocktail reception the weather gradually improved and it was possible to record some beautiful images.
The dinner, the speeches, the cutting of the cake and the dancing took place in the courtyard under a sky full of stars.
Wedding venue: Castello di Bibbione San Casciano in Val di Pesa (Florence) www.castellodibibbione.com
Wedding video by the Italian Wedding Videographer Tiziana Billi for Dominique & James.
Wedding photographer: Jules Bower.
Castello di Bibbione wedding, a view of the castle and the surrounding area
What the Italian Wedding Videographers can do for you in brief:
– A wedding video trailer of 3 / 5 minutes
– A longer video version of 15 / 20 minutes.
– We usually provide the full video of ceremony and speeches.
– On request we can provide an drone operator for aerial footages (we use a professional videographer licensed at National authority for civil aviation).
– We can offer other packages as multiple filming days and short services.
We are also available to film:
– wedding elopements
– wedding engagement
– only wedding ceremony
– rehearsal dinner
– day before or day after the wedding
– portrait session
– and other, just contact us!
Castello di Bibbione wedding, the party inside the castle’s walls
We’ve just won the Italian Wedding Oscar for the category wedding videomaker!
Other video trailers you should see:
– Villa Catignano, a wedding in Tuscany full of colour and joy
– Jewish wedding in Italy
– A fairy tale wedding at Castello di Celsa, Tuscany
– Another wedding at Villa Catignano, Siena, Tuscany
– Elopement wedding in Tuscany, Villa di Geggiano
– Wedding at Agriturismo I Cedri, Lucca.
– English wedding at Villa Dievole, Tuscany
– Country chic wedding in San Galgano Tuscany
– Wedding video in Florence, Castle of Vincigliata video
– Wedding in Lucca, Villa le Molina
– Wedding video at Fattoria Tregole, Castellina in Chianti, Tuscany
– A romantic wedding in the heart of Siena
– Wedding at Tenuta Quadrifoglio, Gambassi Terme
– Wedding at Villa San Crispolto, Lake Trasimeno
– Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci Siena. Open day presentation event
– Same sex wedding in Tuscany